You may have provided certain of your personal information to 3at1 Franchising (Pty) Ltd and/or one of its Franchisees (collectively referred to herein as “3@1”), either in person, electronically or via the valid 3@1 website, for the purpose of engaging with, entering, acquiring information or in any other manner transacting with 3at1. For the purposes of this Policy, reference to 3@1 Franchising (Pty) Ltd shall include all current and legitimate 3@1 Franchisees.
- By using the 3@1 website or any other electronic transmissions, you acknowledge and agree that internet and/or electronic transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to the website or to 3@1 may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission (for example, credit card information) is encrypted, notwithstanding the reasonable precautions implemented by 3@1 Franchising (Pty) Ltd.
- You warrant that you are authorised to provide the personal information to 3@1, and that you have the legal capacity to do so, and are over the age of 18, failing which your parents/guardians, as the case may be, have consented to the submission of your personal information, and further that the personal information has been provided for legitimate and legal purposes.
- All personal information necessary to be provided to 3@1 for the purpose of transacting with or via 3at1 shall be maintained in the strictest confidence, and will not be disseminated, sold or otherwise distributed to any third party, with the exception of providing certain requisite reporting in accordance with specific legitimate legislative requirements, or as set out here below. 3@1 Franchising (Pty) Ltd’s Standard Terms and Conditions of Trading shall be further applicable to the transaction in respect of which the personal information is provided, and you are specifically referred thereto.
- In those instances where 3at1 utilises the services of third parties to provide products or services to you, 3at1 may be required to share certain of your personal information with these third parties. 3at1 Franchising (Pty) Ltd shall limit the information provided, ensuring that they will only disclose that information specifically necessary for the purposes of performing the function that is required to such third party service/product supplier, whose particular Privacy Policies and/or Terms and Conditions may also be applicable to you, and to which you are specifically referred.
- 3at1 shall only retain your personal information for so long as required in order to achieve the purpose for which it was provided and/or for so long as it may be required to provide proof of the service provided, and shall thereafter destroy the personal information in a manner so that it will no longer be accessible by any unauthorised third party.
- 3at1 may use the personal information you have provided for the purpose of conducting the required transaction, contacting you, whether by way of mail, electronic mail, SMS or telephonic contact, for transactional, security, communication or marketing purposes, but shall only do so where you have agreed that we may do so.
- 3at1 shall always endeavour to only provide you with information that will be of interest to you.
- 3at1 shall always provide you with the option to terminate, and/or unsubscribe from, all such further contact by 3at1.